Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Personal Weight Loss Story




This will be my ongoing weekly blog as to how my weight loss is going.
9/4/13

Before I started Nutrie, I was not happy with how I looked and felt.  I was tired all of the time, especially at that 2:00 time period.  I felt that I needed to snack in order to stay awake, which was not helping my calorie intake.  I was staying at the same weight, no matter how much I exercised or skimped on meals.  I still felt hunger later on or tired and snacked all the time.  I started on the Skinnie Nutrie product and found that I was no longer tired and I did not even feel the need to snack.  Now the drink is not a meal replacement.  I still eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  But, I would take the drink midmorning and midafternoon, and found that I did not need to snack to stay awake, because I was no longer tired.  In three days, I had already lost an inch off of my waist. I was so excited.  And with the phone app, with daily reminders and weekly modules to follow, I was able to stay on track with drinking my drink on time.  I always forget to take things like that, especially when I am busy at work.  The phone app is a real saver.  It also helps to remind me what weekly change I am supposed to be at.  I am supposed to change one thing  a week.  This week, I need to work on increasing my metabolism.  I love it!  I'll keep you posted on what happens next week.
Click below if you would like to try Nutrie Yourself to start losing weight
9/10/13
     So, I have been on this Nutrie diet for a week.  By taking these two supplements a day, I have already lost an inch off of my waist!  I still feel great.  I have a more positive mood, feel that I can get everything done, my mind feels brighter, and my stomach feels a lot better.  I do not feel crampy, or hungry, or nauseous, as I have with other diets I have tried.  I really enjoy that these supplements are not milk based, so us poor lactose intolerant folks can actually drink it and enjoy the benefit of it.  I am super excited to see what happens in the future weeks.  I will keep you posted!
Click below if you would like to try Nutrie Yourself to start losing weight
The Nutrie System



Want to make money taking surveys?  Click below
Click Here


9/24/13
       So I have been on the system for 3 weeks now.  The system has had me change 3 things in my life, and along with continuing to drink the shot drinks, I have lost 2 inches and 2 pounds.  I am very excited.   I also feel a lot better too.  I still feel energetic and feel good about myself.  People are noticing the more positive me as well, which is huge for me.  If you are interested in trying the Nutrie System now, go ahead and click on the link below.




Want to maximize muscle?

10/24/13
       It has been another month and I feel awesome.  I am making healthy decisions and I do not feel like I am giving up anything.  I do not feel the need to eat cookies or junk food.  In fact, when I am offered it, I do not even feel indulged to try them as I used to. I used to never be able to turn down cake or chocolate.  Now, I do not even have a second thought about it.  It is great!  I have lost another pound on top of it!  I have a ton of energy and a positive attitude as well.  I definitely recommend this product.  If you have any questions about the Nutrie system, please ask me.  I look forward to hearing from you.


Click Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment